Thursday, December 12, 2013

Lizzie Borden Cat death scene idea

I have only two ideas for this scene and either way it can be performed.
Idea no. 1
spot light on Francis (on the downstage left) and she speaks Meanwhile ( on downstage right) Lizzie drags the cat off stage and kills it ( Music SFX- stabbing noises and a dying cat). Spotlight on Frances fades away. 
Spot light on Lizzie,Comes on stage with the dead cat and she is covered with blood and she sings.
" I love little pussy
Her coat is so warm
And if I don't hurt her
She'll do me no harm
So I'll not pull her tail
Nor drive her away
But pussy and I very gently will play"
This the song that she will be singing to. Even though I wasn't able to find a proper song for this I was able to find a you tube clip of creepy girl singing. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qzlm6yj8q6w
Idea no. 2
Spotlight on Frances ( on center stage)  and she says her lines. Meanwhile Lizzie ( down stage, spotlight on her) plays with the cat.( she moves from down stage left to downstage right) and drags the cat. She kills her on stage. ( Music SFX- stabbing noises and a dying cat). The she sings the song " I love little pussy".

No comments:

Post a Comment