Thursday, January 23, 2014

Peer Evaluation

Peer: Saniya sayed 

Blog:  http://saniyasayed10drama.blogspot.com/

I've gone through Saniya's Blog and I was told to critique her blog and I was impressed by the amount of work she did. When I saw her blog for the first time, she said that she didn't finish her research task but when I took another look at her blog, she has a really good research. she Managed to explain everything in detail and posted pictures as examples.  She did her thumbnail sketches and also wrote about each of the characters which is good thing but she should have had colored the thumbnails just so that she could understand and visualize the pictures in her mind as well as her readers.  She should have had done annotated her thumbnail sketches. Her set design thumbnail sketch is good, But it wasn't really clear and I wasn't able read it. There are two pictures that had color ,were annotated and was explained nicely. Overall she did a really good work of her blog. 

No comments:

Post a Comment