Sunday, January 19, 2014

Costume Ideas

This may not be the greatest piece of art, But these are a few costumes ideas from the play Lizzie Borden.


Barbara and Christy aren't the main protagonist of this story but from what I read I think red would suit Barbara more since she is a very simple and straightforward. she is also a bit of a tom boy from what I've seen in the opening to the play and she likes to pick on lizzie. As for Christy I think blue would suit her because she supports Barbara in her decisions. Also since red is more dominating than blue I think that make Barbara stand our more than christy





 Eliza and Georgina. Eliza seems like a simple girl she may not talk much but she is quite loud. ( Pg 13 - 14). She also likes imagining and fantasize things. She is also the cute type so I think a dress full of flowers would suit her.
Georgina seems like the curious one and also a very dominating character. She always speaks what she thinks which makes her honest. I think purple is her color because it goes with her personality.








May seems like a quiet and the smart type. She is also shy from what I saw in the script. and I think if she wears glasses that would be nice. She is really simple and I think a dark blue color would suit her


No comments:

Post a Comment